Last Updated: 1 1/27/2023
Information Collection and Use:
- Personal Information: When you visit our website or engage with our services, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, contact details, date of birth, and payment information. This information is collected for purposes related to youth soccer program registration, communication, and administrative needs, Usage Data: We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses, browser details, and device information, to analyze trends and improve our website’s performance.
Use of Information:
- Communication: We may use your personal information to communicate with you regarding program updates, events, newsletters, and relevant information about NMYSA.
- Registration and Transactions: Your information may be used to process registrations, payments, and other transactions related to our programs and services. We will share your information with US Youth Soccer and the US Soccer Federation, (our National Governing Organization), for the purposes of registering with both organizations, conducting programs, compliance updates, events and relevant information pertaining to demographics and the programs we run.
- Internal Purposes: We may use collected data for internal purposes, such as analyzing user preferences, improving our services, and ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, managing our programs, or delivering services to you. These providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will share your information with US Youth Soccer and the US Soccer Federation, (our National Governing Organization), for the purposes of
conducting programs, compliance updates, events and relevant information pertaining to demographics and the programs we run.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information when required to comply with legal obligations, enforce our policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of NMYSA, its members, or others.
NMYSA takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You have the right to review, update, or delete your personal information stored by NMYSA. You may also choose to opt out of receiving certain communications from us. To exercise these rights or for any inquiries regarding your information, please contact us using the information provided below.
Updates to this Policy: