The US Youth Soccer New Mexico Open State Cup is a part of the State, Regional and National Championship program of US Youth Soccer. Annual winners of each age/gender group from the 14 National State Associations in Region IV advance to the Far West Regional Tournament in June of each year. Regional winners U-13 through U-19 advance to the annual US Youth Soccer National Championship Tournament.
The 2019 US Youth Soccer New Mexico Open State Cup will be held April 27 to May 19, 2019. Winning teams (U-13 through U-19) will represent New Mexico at the 2019 Far West Regional Tournament, hosted by the Idaho Youth Soccer Association, in Boise, Idaho June 17-23, 2019 (see the Regionals page for additional information).
The U-12 State Cup Champions will qualify for the US Youth Soccer Far West Regional Championships in Norco, CA June 11-16, 2019. This will be a 9v9 event for West Region U12 State Champions.
* 2019 State Cup Schedules and Results (Schedules are Subject to Change based on Coach Conflicts)
* 2019 New Mexico State Cup Draw results (UPDATED February 12, 2019)
* 2019 State Cup Application and Payment link (Application Deadline Jan. 4, 2019)
* 2019 State Cup Registered teams
* Final State Cup roster deadline: U12-U19 Divisions - April 19, 2019
* Team formation deadline: February 4, 2019
* Host Hotel Information for State Cup
* 2019 State Cup Tournament Rules and NMYSA Tournament and Travel Manual
* (U12 SC rosters must have 7 players from the league roster and at every stage of the NCS)
* Parent/Spectator Expectation Letter
* Field Marshal Responsibilities and Sign Up
* 2019 Credentialing Requirements
*Red Card Suspensions to be served at 2019 State Cup
* State Cup Roster Limits
U12 LIMIT 16 Players (Can increase to 18 for Regionals)
U13 - U19 LIMIT 22 Players
*2019 Scheduling Requirements
* 2017-18 US Youth Soccer National Championship Rules
* Additional materials will be posted here as they are developed
2018 US Youth Soccer NM Open State Cup photo album:
(please be patient while photo album images load)