The US Youth Soccer New Mexico Open State Cup is a part of the State, Regional and National Championship program of US Youth Soccer. Annual winners of each age/gender group from the 14 National State Associations in Region IV advance to the Far West Regional Tournament in June of each year. Regional winners U-12 through U-19 advance to the annual US Youth Soccer National Championship Tournament.
The 2017 US Youth Soccer New Mexico Open State Cup will be held May 6-21, 2017. Winning teams (U-13 through U-19) will represent New Mexico at the 2017 Far West Regional Tournament, hosted by the Washington Youth Soccer Association, in Seattle, WA, June 19-25, 2017 (see the Regionals page for additional information).
The U-12 State Cup Champions will advance to the US Youth Soccer Region IV Mountain Pacific Championships. This tournament will be held at the Galaway Downs in Temecula, CA, June 15-18, 2017. This will be a 9v9 event for Region IV U12 State Champions. See the Mountain Pacific page for additional information).
* 2017 State Cup Schedules and Results (Schedules are Subject to Change based on Coach Conflicts)
* Watch a recording of the NMYSA State Cup Finals in the following age groups:
U13 Boys Final
U14 Boys Final
U15 Boys Final
U17 Boys Final
U19 Boys Final
U15 Girls Final
U17 Girls Final
U19 Girls Final
* Parent/Spectator Expectation Letter
* 2017 New Mexico Open State Cup Electronic Program [updated with consolation and final pairings for 5/21]
* 2017 New Mexico State Cup Draw results
* 2017 Credentialing Requirements
*Red Card Suspensions to be served at 2017 State Cup
* State Cup Roster Limits
U12 LIMIT 16 Players
U13 - U19 LIMIT 22 Players
* 2017 Seeding Information
* 2017 State Cup Application and Payment link
-due January 13, 2017
-$850 application fee
-Late applications may be accepted until Jan 20 with a $300/day late fee.
* 2017 State Cup Accepted Teams (Registered and Payment Received)
* Final State Cup roster deadline: Apr. 21, 2017 (except U-19)
* U-19 Final State Cup roster deadline: April 21, 2017 (U-19 only)
* Team formation deadline: Feb 1, 2017
* Host hotel information for State Cup
* 2017 State Cup Tournament Rules and NMYSA Tournament and Travel Manual
* 2016-17 US Youth Soccer National Championship Rules
* Advertise in the tournament program (rate card and specifications) (updated to include information about eProgram cross-platform publication)
* Additional materials will be posted here as they are developed.
2017 US Youth Soccer NM Open State Cup photo album:
(please be patient while photo album images load)