The US Youth Soccer New Mexico Open State Cup is a part of the State, Regional and National Championship program of US Youth Soccer. Annual winners of each age/gender group from the 14 National State Associations in Region IV advance to the Far West Regional Tournament in June of each year. Regional winners U-13 through U-19 advance to the annual US Youth Soccer National Championship Tournament.
The 2018 US Youth Soccer New Mexico Open State Cup will be held May 5-20, 2018. Winning teams (U-13 through U-19) will represent New Mexico at the 2018 Far West Regional Tournament, hosted by the Hawaii Youth Soccer Association, in Honolulu, HI June 18-24, 2018(see the Regionals page for additional information).
The U-12 State Cup Champions will qualify to the US Youth Soccer Region IV Mountain Pacific Championships. This tournament will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah June 12-17, 2018. This will be a 9v9 event for Region IV U12 State Champions. See the Mountain Pacific page for additional information).
* 2018 State Cup Schedules and Results (Schedules are Subject to Change based on Coach Conflicts)
* Parent/Spectator Expectation Letter
* 2018 New Mexico State Cup Draw results
* 2018 Credentialing Requirements
*Red Card Suspensions to be served at 2018 State Cup
* State Cup Roster Limits
U12 LIMIT 16 Players
U13 - U19 LIMIT 22 Players
* 2018 Seeding Information
* 2018 State Cup Application and Payment link
* 2018 State Cup Accepted Teams (Registered and Payment Received)
* Final State Cup roster deadline:
* U-19 Final State Cup roster deadline:
* Team formation deadline:
* Host hotel information for State Cup
* 2018 State Cup Tournament Rules and NMYSA Tournament and Travel Manual
* 2017-18 US Youth Soccer National Championship Rules
* Additional materials will be posted here as they are developed.
2017 US Youth Soccer NM Open State Cup photo album:
(please be patient while photo album images load)