New Mexico/Arizona Developmental League
The 2020 Arizona New Mexico Development League has been cancelled. Please stay tuned for other opportunities!
Welcome to the Interstate League between Arizona Soccer Association and New Mexico Youth Soccer Association. This league registration is for U11, U12, U13 Boys and Girls Teams. There will be 3 weekends of play with teams playing 3 games per weekend. Teams will play the interstate teams twice (home and away) and intrastate teams will play each other only once. Teams will travel out of state only 1 weekend. Weekend game format will be one afternoon/evening game Saturday, one morning game Sunday, and one afternoon game Sunday. All three play dates are mandatory play dates and no blackouts are allowed. Please refer to the ASA website or for additional information.
- The Arizona New Mexico Development League (ANMDL) will provide participating teams with competitive league games between teams from Arizona and New Mexico, while keeping the direct cost and travel expense as low as possible.
- 3 Weekends of play for the Spring ANMDL Season
- Travel Requirement is 1 weekend per season
- Offer 3 to 4 games per weekend
- Balance of teams from Arizona and New Mexico in each group
- Sites of play may be in Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, or other sites mutually agreed upon my league officials. There should be at least 6 teams from the host site city/town to be able to host a weekend.
- January 11-12, 2020: All teams in Arizona
- February 1-2, 2020: All teams in New Mexico
- March 7-8, 2020: Arizona teams play in Arizona and New Mexico teams play in New Mexico
New Mexico Soccer Association Point of Contact is: Michael Posen (Email: email@example.com)
Arizona Soccer Association Point of Contact is: Derek Yen (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arizona New Mexico Development League Information (SPRING SEASON)
Arizona New Mexico Development League Fee Structure
|BOYS & GIRLS AGE GROUP
*Fee includes: Referee and Referee Assignor Fee, Field Costs, Staff and Athletic Trainer Support.
Send Pictures to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org to post on this page!