NMYSA Annual General Meeting
Dates: Saturday, June 8, 2013.
Place: Albuquerque Sheraton Uptown, 2600 Louisiana Blvd, Albuquerque.
Who: All members welcome. Specifically encouraging League and Club Presidents, Registrars, and Directors of Coaching.
Plan ahead to attend the 2013 AGM!The 2013 Annual General Meeting of the New Mexico Youth Soccer Association at the Albuquerque Sheraton Uptown, 2600 Louisiana Blvd., Albuquerque on June 8 is fast approaching. Below are some details on the meeting, the registration form, and the proposed 2013-2014 budget (will be posted as the information is developed). The annual League Affiliation form and affiliation fee of $40.00 per league are due at the end of the month for the 2013-2014 season. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at (505) 830-2245.
As in the recent past, the AGM is being streamlined to save costs for the members and for the Association. There will be topical sessions in the morning and the AGM business meeting after lunch. Further details will be provided as they develop.
Meeting room arrangements will be posted when complete.
Tentative schedule of events:
Breakfast on your own
9:00 a.m. Registration
9:30 – 11:45 Education Presidents and Registrars together
Noon – 1:00 Working lunch (provided) All Registrants and Assignors
1:15 – 2:45 Working Session Registrars (optional)
1:15 – 2:45 Discussion Issues Presidents (everyone welcome)
3:00 – 4:30 Business Meeting Everyone
If you have not done so, please complete and return the following to the state office:
- Completed League Affiliation form and league affiliation fee of $40.00 payable to NMYSA, by May 30.
- File the League President and District Commissioner Report with the State Office (preferably by e-mail) by May 20.
- Preliminary business meeting agenda
- Proposed 2013-14 budget [summary, discussion]
- Registration form [Word, pdf]
- Hotel reservation (link pending)
- Election of officers: pending
- Announcement of 2013-14 DC representative
Photo gallery from 2011 AGM: