Nominations due June 1
NMYSA winners are announced at our AGM. Winners of these awards at the state level are advanced for further consideration at the Regional level (US Youth Soccer Region IV). Regional winners are considered for the National awards in each category, which are presented at the US Youth Soccer annual workshop.
If you have any questions, please contact the state office, (505) 830-2245.
Nominations due by June 1 annually:
- Boys Recreational Coach of the Year
- Girls Recreational Coach of the Year
- Boys Competitive Coach of the Year
- Girls Competitive Coach of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- TOPSoccer Buddy of the Year
- Goal of the Year (video clip)
- Save of the Year (video clip)
- Male Youth Referee of the Year
- Female Youth Referee of the Year
See the Forms page for nomination forms.